AP SSC Time table 2020: The Board Of Secondary Education of the state Andhra Pradesh(BSEAP) which is also called the Directorate of Government Examinations announces the AP 10th Class examination and conduct the exam. The exam time table will be released through online and also the circular was emailed to every school which operates under BSEAP. The AP 10th timetable was already scheduled and released on online, i.e., the exam will commence on 23 March, and it will end by 8 April 2020. Candidates can download this exam schedule or bookmark this page for future reference.
AP SSC Time table 2020 – Exam Schedule:
|Exam Board||Board Of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh(BSEAP)|
|Time Table Year||2020|
|Exam Starting Date||23 March 2020|
|Exam End Date||8 April 2020|
|Board Official Website||http://bseap.org/|
As per the official time table published in December 2019, the AP SSC exam will start from Last week of March and it will over by the second week of April. The board was announced the exam schedule three months before the examination. So that all the student can prepare and schedule their plans accordingly.
Eligibility to appear for AP SSC 10th Exam: Candidates shall complete 14 years of age as on 31-08-2019; in other words, they must have been born on or before 01-09-2005.
Exam Schedule(Date Sheet):
|23/03/2020 Monday||First Language Paper-I (Group A & Composite Course)|
|24/03/2020 Tuesday||First Language Paper-II (Group A & Composite Course) & OSSC Main Language Paper-I(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
|25/03/2020 Wednesday||No Exam|
|26/03/2020 Thursday||Second Language|
|27/03/2020 Friday||English Paper-I (Code No. 13)|
|28/03/2020 Saturday||English Paper-II(Code No. 14)|
|30/03/2020 Monday||Mathematics Paper-I|
|31/03/2020 Tuesday||Mathematics Paper-II|
|01/04/2020 Wednesday||General Science Paper-I|
|02/04/2020 Thursday||No Exam|
|03/04/2020 Friday||General Science Paper-II|
|04/04/2020 Saturday||Social Studies Paper-I|
|06/04/2020 Monday||Social Studies Paper-II|
|07/04/2020 Tuesday||OSSC Main Language Paper-II(Sanskrit. Arabic, Persian)|
|08/04/2020 Wednesday||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)|
Marks weightage and duration of AP Class 10th examination:
- 50 marks per paper and the examination duration will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper (2 hours 45 minutes) for Telugu/ Hindi/ Kannada/ Odiya/ Tamil/ Urdu.
- The duration is 3 hours for 100 marks second language subjects Hindi/Telugu/English.
- The duration is 3 hours 15 min for 100 marks OSSC main language/First language composite course
- Mathematics, General Science and Social Studies- Every subject will have two papers and each paper is for 50 marks and the examination duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
How to download AP 10th Time table 2020?
Candidates can refer above table to know your exam dates however they can download the exam timetable from the official website of Board Of Secondary Education of the state Andhra Pradesh(BSEAP). Follow below simple steps to get the timetable in pdf format.
Step 1: Go to the official website: http://bseap.org/
Step 2: In Lift side find the menu “SSC” under quick links & click on that
Step 3: A new page will be open which contains all essential circular and GO(Govt Order) about AP SSC exam
Step 4: Click on “TIME TABLE FOR SSC MARCH 2020” & Open the time table
Step 5: You can download/print out the time table by right click the mouse.
How to score high in AP SSC 2020 Exam?
Here are a few tips and management advice for how to prepare for your secondary examination:
- Time management: Students dealing with board exam for the first time and not aware of so much of a hectic schedule. To avoid last-minute confusion, make a planned timetable to study for your exams.
Give equal time to all subjects: Every subject count and has its own value. Give equal time to all subjects and make sure to read the whole syllabus.
- Finish your own syllabus: Before jumping onto various help books, make sure you read your own textbooks and finish all your own book’s exercises, and then do the help books. This will ensure that your basics are clear.
- Previous year paper: For an excellent preparation, try to solve previous year papers. This will give you an idea of the pattern and will certainly boost your confidence level. Also, it will give you a quick revision
- Healthy diet: Avoid eating unhealthy food a few days before the exam, so you do not fall sick. Stay healthy and clean before the exam week.
- Regular sleep: Exams can get hectic, but do not let that mess up your sleep cycle. Sleep regularly at night for at least 6 hours before the exam, because your brain needs to absorb all the information you just read, so take some rest!