BDL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence announced Job vacancies of Management Trainee for Engineering/MBA/CA graduates at Hyderabad.Eligible candidates submit their application in online from 14 October 2017 to 28 October 2017
BDL Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee:
Job Role: Management Trainee
Total Posts: 24
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Rs 16,400-40,500/Month
Job Location: Hyderabad
Bharat Dynamics Limited-BDL Recruitment: Detailed Eligibility
Management Trainee (Company Secretary)
- Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Desirable- Graduate in Law
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute.
Management Trainee (Electronics)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
- Desirable Qualification : Post Graduation (ME/ M. Tech /MS) in Microwave & Radar / Electronics & Communication/Digital Electronics/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing/ VLSI Design / Embedded System Design / Electronic System Design
Management Trainee-Computer Science
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
- First Class MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics / Fiber Optics/ Laser / Optoelectronics or
- MSc.(Tech)-Engineering Physics with specialization in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognizedUniversity/ Institute
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) (OR)
- First Class MBA or equivalent /Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Finance discipline of 2 Years duration from University / Institution recognized by Government
Equivalent Qualifications in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Electrical: 1. Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 3. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics: 1. Electronics Engineering; 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science 1.Computer Science Engineering
Management Trainee Job Location:
Selected candidates will be posted to any of Units/ Offices of the Company i.e. at Kanchanbagh (Hyderabad, T.S.), Bhanur Unit (Medak District, T.S.), Visakhapatnam Unit (A.P.), Ibrahimpatnam, (R.R District, T.S), Amaravathi (Maharashtra), Liaison Office (New Delhi) or New upcoming project locations across India as per requirement of the Company.
BDL Recruitment Age Limit(As on 28 October 2017):
- MT (Electrical /Electronics /Comp.Sc./Optics) AND MT (Finance) with MBA / PG Degree/PG Diploma- 27 Years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification AND MT (Company Secretary)-28 Years
- Relaxation applicable as per govt policy
Total Vacancies: 24
- MT(Electrical)-2 Posts
- MT(Electronics)-9 Posts
- MT(Computer Science)-3 Posts
- MT(Optics)-1 Post
- MT(Finance)-8 Posts
- MT(Company Secretary)-1 Post
BDL Recruitment of management Trainee Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline
Exam Centres: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam
Application Fees: Rs 500 ( SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
How to apply BDL Recruitment for Management Trainee?
All interested candidates apply in online on or before 28 October 2017.After submitting online application send the print out of the application along with all mandatory documents by post to the following postal address latest by 6 November 2017-4 P.M
BDL Recruitment Application Form: Click here
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
- Starting date of online application form: 14 October 2017-10 AM
- Closing date of Online application form: 28 October 2017-4 PM
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of the Application: 6 November 2017-4 PM