Coal India Recruitment: Coal India is the Indian Mining company which has headquartered at Kolkata, West Bengal. Coal India produces coals and it 82 % in the whole production in India. Coal India announced Job vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) for 1326 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates can submit their application online before the deadline. The closing date for Coal India MT vacancies will be 19 January 2019.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2020:
Who can apply?
Candidates who completed full-time graduation in the following degree can eligible to apply for MT.
- Engineering Degree
- Engineering Degree+MBA
- MBA /PG Diploma in HR
- MBA in Marketing & Sales
- For GEN (UR), OBC (NCL) & EWS) – 60%.
- For SC, ST and PwD candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Age Limit: Candidates who aged 30 Years or below as on 01.04.2020 can apply this opportunity.Age relaxation available as per the community standards. For age relaxation, you can check the official notification on Coal Website.
Total Vacancies:: 1326 Posts
- Mining: 288 Posts
- Electrical: 218 Posts
- Mechanical: 258 Posts
- Civil: 68 Posts
- Coal Preparation: 28 Posts
- Systems: 46 Posts
- Materials Management: 28 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 254 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 89 Posts
- Marketing & Sales: 23 Posts
- Community Development: 26 Posts
Coal India MT Recruitment Selection Process:
Coal India Management Trainee selection process are based on
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examinations
How to apply Coal India Recruitment?
- Candidates who want to submit MT application can visit https://www.coalindia.in
- Click on Career with CIL>Current Openings
- Click on Management Trainee Advertisement
- Click on Online Application Form and start applying.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for MT Online Application:
- Last Date to submit an application: 19 January 2019
Need Any Help for Coal India MT Application?
If you face any issues related to filling of the online application form, candidates may contact on the following
- E-mail Id: email@example.com
- Help Desk Phone number: 022-68202715 (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM)
- For queries other than the online application form: 033-71104276 / 033-71104278 (Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM)