KSRTC Recruitment 2020 announced by the Karnataka Govt for the post of Driver and Driver cum Conductor vacancies for bus runs under the KSRTC. There are more than 3745 vacancies to be filled under this recruitment. Candidates who want Karnataka Govt Jobs and have age between 24 to 35 years can definitely try for this vacancy. The online application will commence from 24 February 2020 and it will close on 20 March 2020. The procedure for online application and details about KSRTC Job vacancy is given on this page.
KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 Details:
KSRTC Drive notification released on 14 February 2020 at the official website of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation i.e., ksrtc.in.
|Job Position||Driver & Driver cum Conductor|
|Salary||Check below post|
|Notification Date||14 February 2020|
|Application Open Date||24 February 2020|
|Deadline to submit the application||20 March 2020|
Who can apply for KSRTC Driver Posts?
- 10th/Matriculation/SSC Passed
- Candidates must have driving license
Vacancy Count: 3745
- Driver: 1200 posts
- Driver-cum-Conductor: 2545 posts
Age Limit(As on 20/3/2020 ):
Candidates should be in the following age as on above-mentioned date.
- General Candidates: 24 to 35 years
- OBC candidates: 24 to 38 years
- SC/ST candidates: 24 to 40 years
- PWD candidates: 45 years (up to 10 years relaxation)
KSRTC Driver Salary Details:
- Driver: Rs.10,000/Month
- Driver-cum-Conductor: Rs.9,100/Month
Selection Procedure for KSRTC Driver & Conductor Vacancy:
The Driver and driver cum conductor selection are based on the driving test. The test types are given in below. Candidates need to get qualifying marks to get into the final selection.
- Reverse ‘S’
- Reverse Parking
Application Fees for KSRTC Driver Application:
Candidates can pay the following fees while applying KSRTC Driver and Driver cum Conductor post in online.
- General Candidates: Rs.500/
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs.250/
Steps to Submit KSRTC Online Application:
The online application starts from 24 January 2020. So candidates can follow the below steps to submit your application in KSRTC Portal.
Step 1: Interested candidates visit ksrtc.in
Step 2: Go to the Recruitment page which is available under footer of the website
Step 3: Click on “Driver & Driver-cum-Conductor Notification No.1/2020 Dt:14-02-2020”
Step 4: Submit your application online by uploading necessary documents and paying application Fees
Step 5: Take the print out of the online application for future reference.
Important Dates for KSRTC Driver Recruitment:
- Online/Newspaper Notification Date: 14 February 2020
- Opening Date of online application at ksrtc.in: 24 February 2020
- Closing date of Online application: 20 March 2020
- Last date to submit application fees: 23 March 2020
If any of your relatives childrens studying for Karnataka PUC Exams ask them to refer Karnataka PUC Time Table 2020.