ISRO Recruitment for Scientist/Engineer vacancies in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science Disciplines.All Engineering graduates who graduated in above disciplines are eligible to apply for this post.The selection & application process for the ISRO Recruitment are available in below.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the Indian space agency by the govt of India equated in Bangalore.It has established in the year of 15 Aug 1969(in 1962 founded as INCOSPAR by Vikram Sarabhai, First Chairman).ISRO organisation controlled by the Department of Space.The former Indian President A.P.J Abdul Kalam developed and worked in various technologies of ISRO.It has primary space port at Sathish Dawan Space Centre, Sriharikota Andhra Pradesh.ISRO has different branches for different purpose across the country.They are VSSC,LPSC,SDSC-SHAR,ISAC,SAC,NRSC.The more details are available at isro.gov.in.
ISRO Job Vacancies: ISRO recruits the candidates for their organisation through competitive examination.There are several openings for Scientist/Engineers SC, Upper Divisional Clerks, Assistant, Technician..etc.ISRO also hire the candidates for apprentice openings.Candidates who wish to join ISRO can check ISRO Carrer website/employment newspaper for current job openings at ISRO.At present ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB) announced vacancies for Scientist/Engineers-80 vacancies.Interested candidates can apply for this position on or before 5 October 2017 at isro.gov.in > Careers section.
ISRO Recruitment for Engineer/Scientist: Apply Now
|Organisation Type||Central Government|
|Job Post||Engineer/Scientist SC|
|Number of Posts||80|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Rs. 56100 p.m|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to apply||5/10/2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech or equivalent with First Class.
- Should have minimum aggregate of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters)
- Candidates who qualified above criteria only eligible for the written test
Age Limit(As on 5 Oct 2017): Maximum age 35 years.The relaxation available as per govt policy
Total ISRO Scientist/Engineer vacancies: 80
|Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||35 Posts|
|Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||35 Posts|
|Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||10 Posts|
ISRO Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer-Selection Process:
- Candidates sho satisfied the minimum criteria only called for the written examination
- The written examination held on 24 December 2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
- The Call letter/Admit Card will be sent through E-Mail only on Second/Third week of December 2017.
- The written test paper consists of 80 questions for 80 Marks
- Candidates who cleared minimum cut off of written text will be called for the interview.
- The final selection is based on Written examination and interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- All Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidate needs to pay application fees through Net Banking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Offline(state Bank pre-printed Challan)There will be service charge along with the application fees depending upon payment mode you are choosing.If you use SBI Net Banking option there is no service charge.
How to apply ISRO Recruitment – Scientist/Engineer vacancies?
- Candidates can apply for this position in online from 15 September 2017 to 5 October 2017
ISRO Recruitment Online Application Form: Click here
Note: Candidates who already working in under Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should produce “No objection certificate” from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of filing the applications online by the candidates and in any case not later than 12 October 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date of online examination 15 September 2017
- Closing date of Online Application: 5 October 2017
- Last date to pay application Fees: 5 October 2017
- Available of Admit Card/Call letter: Second/Third Week of December 2017
- Online Examination date: 24 December 2017
Candidates who wish to join ISRO keep visiting this page for updated vacancies available at ISRO.You can book mark this page by Ctrl+D for instant access.